Internal Sales Representative
We are looking for an Internal Sales Administrator to join our sales and distribution team to help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team then we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and assist our team in achieving sales targets.
• Demo stock- Stock Take, old stock sale, keep track of units sent out and make sure they are returned within the deadline.
• Handling of stock – stock take, sales and returns.
• Create reports for management
• Stock on hand on a daily basis.
• Coordinate daily customer service operations on SAP and Onfleet
• Updating ETA’S on orders
• Assist with marketing when needed.
• Work at shows/events when needed. (Weekends included)
• Price comparison and update price lists.
• Develop new business in the market.
• Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust product positioning
• Handle customer queries daily
• Assist in sourcing stock/consumables when needed
• Assisting in the warehouse or at reception when needed
• This job will include all the above, but will not be limited to the job description
• 2 years experience in sales
• Computer skills – advanced Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• SAP is beneficial
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
• Strong people and communication skills
Please submit your CV to [email protected] and should you fit the position we’ll contact you for an interview.